Spring til navigation Spring til søgning
Denne artikel bør formateres (med afsnitsinddeling, fed skrift o.l.) som det anbefales i Wikiquotes stilmanual.
Den Anden Renæssance[redigér]
- In the beginning, there was man. And for a time, it was good. But humanity's so-called civil societies soon fell victim to vanity and corruption. Then man made the machine in his own likeness. Thus did man become the architect of his own demise.
- And Man said, 'Let there be light'. And He was blessed by light, heat, magnetism, gravity, and all the energies of the universe.
- May there be mercy on man and machine for their sins.
- Your flesh is a relic, a mere vessel. Hand over your flesh, and a new world awaits you. We demand it.
En Detektiv Historie[redigér]
- A case to end all cases.
- There's a difference, Mr. Ash, between a trap and a test.
- You've just stepped to the edge of the looking glass.